Mail on Monday...

I was determined to get my envelopes for the PTEexchange out on time this month. Mail is always great, and PTE gives the opportunity to be a little creative. 
May your road be smooth and carefree...
 And if the weather isn't warm where you are...
Do April SNOW showers bring May flowers?

 Maybe it's time to bring some flowers indoors,
willow ware and pink roses
as a reminder that Spring really is around the corner. I am attempting to do the 100 day creative challenge.  Last year I made it about half way through...this year, I hope to complete the 100 days. Between the Flower Shop, my trusty camera phone, snail mail, art projects and blogging, I might be in with a chance. How about you?

Comments

  1. Your envelopes are always wonderful, and so are your flower arrangements! I'm hanging in there. Won't get to today's project until much later tonight after my book group---but I'm determined not to get behind during the first week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the envelope. Is the truck just an address cover or is it part of the design? You know how to make some cool script for sure. Oh I know-winter just won't end this year.Lucky you to have so many blooms in your life Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mail art, and love the colourful flowers in the blue and white vase. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful happy mail, as always! What a stunning flower arrangement too, the colours, vase and flower choice is so beautiful 😀. Sounds like a great challenge and I hope you post some of your creative makes too! Thanks for your kind birthday wishes and comments on my blog! Wishing you a very happy and creative week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 days in a row of _anything_ would be a challenge I'm not sure I'd be up to ;) Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create the most beautiful envelopes. I am more than impressed. I also love your wonderful flowers. Good luck with your 100 day challenge. I bet you are up for it. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is more like a ping pong game...here today, gone tomorrow...the flowers are bright and cheery on our dismal grey day today...and I'm sure the folk who rec'd the mail will be delighted by the festive envelopes.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get snow last weekend Nan? I have been meaning to stop by, but here I am. OK, rather late. Hang my head in shame. But Nice to see your post and that cool lettering on the envelopes. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions