Saturday Soak’n

 In the sun. Warm temperatures today meant we were off to Cranes for a walk. It was 60 degrees and a little breezy. When we first got out of the car, I thought vests over our light cardigans were called for. We weren’t walking very long, before the vests and cardigans came off. A short sleeve, toes in the sand sort of day for sure. Can it really be November 21?



 
Exfoliating...nature’s pedicure!

With this weather and Covid time warping, it’s easy to get confused. Rz sent me a note, with a rabbit saying gobble, which gave me a smile. I have had Jo’s happy harvest card on my mantle celebrating Autumn.
Fun mail

Here’s one of my watercolor rabbits from Heather Held’s Enchanted Meadow class. I gave this one some fall colors.


 




 

Comments

  1. Too bad we couldn't go through Winter with these temps. I wouldn't complain. Your happy mail made me smile and your Fall bunny is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making the most of being outside while I can! Hope to catch up with you in skype person the week after Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  2. I was surprised that sand is an exfoliate. I learned something new today, Nan. That's a beautiful bunny you drew, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth. One of the many reasons I love the beach. I missed your Tuesday T day, but I am ready for next week. Stay well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was gorgeous yesterday, wasn't it? We ended up clouding around 11 so it took the gorgeousness away. Looks like a great beach walk, and nice cards Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had some lovely days as well, but nothing that would take me to the beach without a sweater! LOVE your bunny painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're having fun at the beach, glad the weather stayed warm to you 😀. That little bunny is super cute and I'm so pleased that you are still enjoying your Happy Harvest card! Happy wishes my friend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom