Happy Mother's Day Mail

What an awesome Mother's Fortnight Surprise!....All the way from London, totally unexpected....
Look what came for Mother's Day!
My worker bees...who surprised us with a visit...and lots of cooking! Absolutely the best surprise I ever received! And to top it all off cards and flowers...

I am her favorite cat lover 

Two cards better than one...from Fi

Balloon and Roses from O
It's nice when your mother's day card has your name on it!
And of course, more flowers, yay!
Flowers from Onz and D

It was such a fun few weeks. I hated to send them on their way yesterday. I did send some home made chocolate chip cookies, Onz's request, right in time for Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! Hopefully, they will enjoy them for a while.
But always on Mother's Day, I will never forget my own incredible mom, who I miss every day, but she is always in my heart. Sending Mother's Day wishes up to heaven with all the love the world can hold.
Beebs...you're such great company!


Wishing you love, the gift of kindness, and a chocolate chip cookie!




Comments

  1. Sounds to me like you couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day gift. Good for you and happy belated Mother's Day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had an awesome visit with Onz and her young man.I'll look forward to hearing all the news. Got time to Skype on Friday? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a special day. 😀 Some surprises are the best hugs erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

T stands for Time together