T stands for...

 Thankful for so many things....

I will put happy mail right at the top of the list this week.

Some cards from friends were a welcome surprise . I love getting mail and the inspiration that comes with it.  I have one card ready to send. Rosalie suggested we try to do some sort of zen tangling once a week, so there is some of that on the leaves on the envelope. I carried on with the animal theme with my choice of an Andrew Wyeth postage stamp. I kept the card simple with a favorite spellbinders stamp set, Stay Wild and coordinating die cut leaves.



Stay as wild as you can...
But don’t forget your mask.
Stay safe, stay well.


It’s hard to be too wild in these times, but I fall back on my word of the year, choose. It is serving me well so far, I am choosing to wear a mask, only walk in areas where it is easy to socially distance, and eating at restaurants with outside seating at non peak hours. There are certainly things I miss, but I am choosing to reminisce about the good times, focus on doing the right things now, and get outside as long as I can.

Plenty of room to enjoy time with Nish here.
Cheers to you.









Comments

  1. Happy mail is such a fun thing. I guess that's why they call it happy mail. I love the bear zentangle. Looks that you had fun with that too. I hope you had a great T day and cheers. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your happy mail and I adore your space where you chose to show the cards and such you received. Happy mail is always better than bills.

    I love your word for the year. I also choose to do several of the same things, BUT I still won't go out to eat, even outside. I'm too paranoid to be outside without a mask on. However, I love the Grimsby glass and it was perfect for T this Tuesday.

    BTW, I am SO glad you joined T this week, because it gave me a chance to find your e-mail address. I'll be contacting you soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your lovely happy mail. Have a wonderful day, stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focusing on what we can make of _now_ is a good plan, and really all I can do in these days. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bear card, Nanski. I'm glad you can safely o to a restaurant now and then. WE have been venturing out once or twice a month. It feels different, but still nice.

    Happy T-day! Stay safe and stay well. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card! And I second your choice for making the best of things. I'm hoping it warms up enough again to eat out a couple more times before we have to head inside indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shelf with all your happy mail and knick knacks. Your card is cute and the envelope goes so well with it. I also like the explanation of your word. Choose. It's a good thought, and I'll have to remember it. Happy T Day! Rabbit, rabbit. White rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late visiting for T Day! I hope you had a lovely day 😁. It's so nice to see where you happy mail is displayed and you have some beautiful cards, I enjoyed the Peanuts cartoon too ...lol 😉. Sounds like you are making the right choices to me, these are strange times and it's good to be responsible! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of zen tangling before. It sounds interesting. I am going to have to look that one up. Your card is beautiful! I like to get happy mail too. Such a nice change from bills! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

T stands for Time together