Start the week with a challenge...

Since getting back to blogging, I thought it would be fun to join some challenges. It’s a great way to try some different techniques and get some inspiration along the way. I wanted to keep it simple, and therefore easily attainable and sustainable. We’ll see how it goes, but  I have taken a first step and joined color hues challenge of using just two colors, Navy and Turquoise. I used the Altenew dodec star die with the bold hello stacked ...maybe a christmassy star-trek hello??


 

Comments

  1. Nice card, Nan, very neat! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combo and the design has a fun 1950s feel. If you’re looking for a challenge, try Inktober. 31 days, 31 pen and ink drawings. Any kind of pen. Pigma, Sharpie, or dip pen and ink. You can sign up at Inktober.com or I think you can just play from the website. There will be 31 prompts which you can use if you want or you can do your own thing. The important thing to do is make 1 drawing each day and to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The colours are gorgeous and I love the winter star-trek vibe đŸ˜€. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging! I love what you have done with our colors this week at Color Hues! I love the hello die too! Of course any doubled or shadowed greeting always looks nice. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see your card in the gallery! I love the stacked sentiment and the Altenew die is gorgeous! Thanks for joining Color Hues #2 Challenge! I hope we'll see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to the Christmas-y Star Trek Hello idea! You card is delightful in being fresh and crisp! Such fun! Thrilled to see you in the Colour Hues gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions