Just a quick hello!


My small, achievable, measurable goals for fall are:
1. Practice lettering
2. Organize and use my art supplies
3. Make and send cards, which should help with goals 1 and 2
4. Enter some challenges, helping with goals 1, 2 and 3

Here’s a monochromatic card using  bo bunny flower garden stamp, tombow markers and brush lettering.


Sunflowers, watercolor and pigma markers

On the way to the beach, we pass a field of sunflowers, so around the next corner and through the car window, my inspiration and another happy place.


Sunflower fields, Ipswich

Flowering envelopes...
In the mail

Comments

  1. Your goals for fall sound such fun! So nice to get your craft supplies organised and have crafty time to practice your lettering and make cards 😀. I always enjoy entering challenges too - yay! Your cards look amazing and I love the sunflowers, they are such happy flowers and make me smile! Wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom