T stands for together...in our bubble



For the past few years, we have done a Secret Santa exchange in our family. The group is really small, which is a huge advantage in the bubble of COVID and also for really knowing what people like. We do a wish list, but leave room for surprises.  

Thanks Deets
Puzzle, tote bag, cozy sweater and for my car...
I love it!

The library or B &N...
If it’s not the beach,
it’s our other happy place!

My favorite fun picture

A happier and brighter new year.

And a return to better days.


Sharing mulled wine 
With my favorite people...
Slainte





Comments

  1. Looks like you had fun together, keep going that way! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to have celebrated the new year at your home, Nan. Seems like you had a wonderful time and your secret Santa knows you pretty well. Lots of mulled wine to go around, too, I might add. Thanks for sharing your New Year's bubble group and your wine with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun time Nan. I love these photos. They made me smile. I like your secret Santa gifts too. I need one of those follow me to the library plate frame. It looks like lots of fun, and hope tour 2021 is too. Happy belated T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and your secret Santa present are perfect! Love your library sign for your car - perfect 😁. Such lovely photos of you all too, loving all those smiles! Happy T Day and wishing you and yours all the best for 2021 - Happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to believe your girlies are so grown up now. Where did the time go? Looks like you had a fun holiday in your bubble. Just as your lovely cards say Hope to a Better Year. Slainte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed thoughtful gifts! It’s nice to see your family.’

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness for our "bubbles!" Such fun photos and I love that license plate holder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together