T stands for top 20

 Top 20 of 2020...



A Different Perspective

1.  Behold the  Dreamers   Imbole Mbue

2.  Queen of Katwe   Tim Crothers

3.  Just Mercy  Bryan Stevenson

4.  The Gilded Years Karin Tanabe

5.   An American Marriage Tayari Jones

All About the House

6.  The Dutch House Ann Patchett

7. The Turner House   Angela Flournoy

A Twist in the Tale

8. The Madwoman Upstairs Catherine Lowell

9. The Other Alcott  Elise Hooper

10. The Other Bennet Sister Janice Hadlow

11. Longbourn Jo Baker

Wow, didn’t see that coming

12. Nothing to See Here Kevin Wilson

Biography

13.  Becoming  Michelle Obama

Eye Candy

14. Floret Farm, A Year in Flowers Erin Benzakein

A Mystery to Me   The Inspector Lynley Series

15. A Suitable Vengeance Elizabeth George

Chick Lit

16.  How to Walk Away Katherine Center

17.  The Necklace  Claire McMillan

Remaining hopeful

18. Apeirogon  Colum McCann

Self Help

19. Help me! Marianne Power

20. Gratitude Daily Nataly Kogan

And now for a cup of tea and a good book!

Comments

  1. that was fun! I read the Dutch house and then watched some salons by ann patchet on youtube. I loved nothing to see here!!! weird and wonderful, and just checked out a book by the author of the necklace... our library has it but only in real book form. Thanks!
    leeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Michelle Obama book, but the rest are new to me. Thanks for sharing a cup of tea with your books for T this Tuesday, dear Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dutch House and Obama's Becoming were two of my favorites last year also. I'm unfamiliar with the rest -- don't even remember any reviews of them!

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only 2 on your list I read were the Dutch House and Michelle Obamas book-both which were fabulous and would be in my top 10. The Other Alcott is on my wish list but otherwise I don't know the rest. But it is fun to read the book lists and I am off to check out some other of these titles. Hope it was a great T day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately, I seem to watch novels rather than read them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cup of tea and a good book sounds perfect to me! That looks such a great selection too, thanks for sharing 😁. Happy T Day wishes and I hope you're having a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting selection. I've only read a couple of these. Happy T-day! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read just five from your list, and enjoyed them all! I love your categories, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the list and for putting them in categories! Enjoy your next book! A very belated Happy T day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together