Pi Day

Here’s the book…

Here’s the author being interviewed with a picture of one of her pies on screen.
This is City space, a favorite venue for inspiration.

 Fiona and I braved the storm to head into Boston for the book tour, discussion, mini demonstration and a taste of her Happy as a Graham tart. Fiona picked up a copy of the book which Lauren personalized.  The book is filled by great photos, puns, recipes and inspiration. I see geometric pies and tasty tarts in the future. In the meantime, a happy St. Patrick’s day to all. Slainte☘️



Comments

  1. I've seen this book, and it has some amazing pies. How fun to go see the book talk about it. I hope when any of the pies get made by either you or Fiona you share them. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys do so many fun things together. I'll look forward to seeing some of the pies you try from the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about this book, but it's very intriguing. I hope you'll post photos of Fiona's (or your) creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together