Transformation Thursday with a Planner

Just back from my vacation in Ireland, and feeling refreshed, energized and ready to take on a challenge, or maybe several.  When Onz was over, she was reading Grace, not Perfection by Emily Ley, which I subsequently read. Fortuitously, I saw a sale on Webster's Pages planners and Carpe Diem inserts online! I have seen alot about planners on instagram, so I was already feeling tempted to dive in.  Fi had mentioned Transformation Thursday, which she had seen on Pinterest. Onz mentioned the 90 day contentment plan, where you don't by anything other than the essentials (food, health, and paper products, aka, toilet paper.) and really value/evaluate what you have. I have already budgeted for my garden flowers, so that gets a pass.
yes, I have plans and planners too!
I am just happy that these came in before the buying moratorium started.  The challenge should be a little easier, since the summer weather is here. Coming back from Ireland also reminds me of how few material things I really need. Our house is small, yet comfortable. We don't have an excess of anything there, so very little cleaning is necessary.   No phone or internet connection keeps distraction to a minimum.  It's no surprise that I can always find time for sprigging (cross stitch) over there.
Walking the country roads and hills may be my favorite thing in the world, in my favorite place in the world...
Me and the hubs...
it's the long road for the old dog, and the pup for the boreen

Wide open spaces
But I love the beach too...especially with my peeps!
Castlerock
Rossnowlagh
Me and my girlies...jumping for joy
Four beach days in Ireland; for me, almost impossible to beat.  Filled with happiness, and ready to put my plans in motion on transformation Thursday.  Wishing you luck with your hopes and dreams, and me too.



Comments

  1. I've never been to Ireland, but have always thought it's an exceptionally beautiful place. Glad you had a good few days away. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Love the flowers on your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so beautiful. When I think of Ireland, I think green and it certainly lived up to its charm. Looks like you really enjoyed your time there.

    I like the 90 day transformation plan. I sort of live by that anyway. For one thing, I limit my yearly craft budget to $60.00 (USD). That's $5.00 a month. I'm impressed that you might do this, and I look forward to seeing how well you do with it at the end of the 90 day period.

    BTW, welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cead mille failte! The beaches look beautiful, as I told you, my eyes turned green when you said you had 4 days at the beach. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see what you do with your new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed you were off to Ireland. Lucky you. Looks like you had a great time. :) And the weather was probably better there than here. Hope you have more photos to show us and can't wait to see you journal in progress. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time. Ireland is so beautiful. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions