T stands for thoughts

Procreate practice
Including calligraphy and flourishing 

6 Word Memoir
Head over heels,
Cast, my lot.

 My word of the year is challenge. COVID certainly has posed numerous challenges in 2020, and hopefully the vaccine and social precautions are going to begin a resumption to prepandemic life. So one challenge is to remain patient; another is to remain hopeful.  I started 2021 with enthusiasm to meet my first challenge. January is a month for recommitting to exercise with a boost! Things were going great until I broke my ankle.  I am going to have to be flexible with my fitness challenge and push most exercise back until I am cast free. It can still happen; it’s just going to take a little longer than expected.

My January/February challenge: be Pro-creative. I am going to use this opportunity to learn more about procreate, an easy way to be creative from the couch without needing art supplies.

Yes, snow was in the forecast.
5’’ here, 20” 7 miles away.
Learning how to incorporate text into procreate.

Keeping it Zen-
Tangling and calligraphy with procreate 

Staying flexible and creative, better days ahead. 


Comments

  1. Both of your creations are wonderful; I especially love the second one! I wonder where my Apple pencil is . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to create. And frugal too as long as you have the program, which you do. Nice created pieces too Nan! I like the let your light shine piece a lot. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re inspiring me to give Procreate a try. I hope you’re feeling better, able to keep your foot up, and letting everybody wait on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about breaking your ankle, I hope that you make a quick recovering and feel much better soon! Proactive is a great word and something to aspire too 😁. I'm loving your artwork, the rainbow and saying is perfect! Thinking of you and sending you get well wishes! Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together