What's in your mailbox?

Yay! Today was certainly a red letter day for me! For a red letter day is anything day that is presently is  notable or memorable. And while today was going along in a ho hum sort of way, my mail slot opened...and lo and behold, what did I find? Count them 1,2,3 no wait, 4 envelope exchanges. Oh but that was not enough, a piece of mail that I had been waiting on!
Here's the boodle!
All the mail was great.I especially love this envelope, but then I am a sucker for color! And those stamps, such a great combination.
My window woodland fairy has found a new garden.

I saw a technique on TPK blog, using tape to mask off areas and watercolor around it. Mail me some art had a challenge using washi tape, so it gave me a chance to combine the two, I don't think I will have it out in time for the exchange, but maybe it will show up in your mailbox.
Washi and watercolor greetings
I am happy that CJ got me started on the Pushing the Envelope Exchange.  It certainly has made Monday a Mail Day.


Comments

  1. You certainly got quite a haul! The envelope with the alternating flowers and butterfly stamps is such a great layout. Will have to remember that one. Your washi and watercolor greeting such a pretty color combination. And mentioning me on your blog made my day, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Good luck tomorrow. Happy to make your day😊

      Delete
  2. Isn't it fun when a pile arrives all at once?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

T stands for Time together