Transformation Thursday ..on track...

well sort of. Some things work and others not so much. As CJ remarked, it is a case of proCraftsination! After speaking with Onz, I am going to make my art goals more specific, because that is where I fell off track.  She gives some awesome suggestions, and I think next week will bring more progress.
View on my walk.
I live three miles from a nearby lake, making walking a treat..easy to get my daily steps in, as well as a walking meditation.
The evening is closing in.
Managed to do a little watercolor, inspired by the falling leaves. Onz suggested I find a quote to letter every week, so I thought this one by Emily Bronte worked perfectly for my watercolor leaves.
a little water color
maybe another greeting card?
I have been trying to walk without music.. see more clearly what's all around me, and live in the moment. One of my favorite authors is Claire Cook, and she looks for hearts wherever she is..
heart leaf on my walk...
I love all her books, but for transformation, Never too late, road to reinvention is a must read. Meeting Claire is on my bucket list, but in the meantime, I will continue to transform, one step at a time. Sending a heart your way.



Comments

  1. Good luck with your transformation. Walking is always good. Art and walking keep me sane. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanity should never be underrated..let's keep walking and creating art...I have even stopped trying to figure out the crazies...some things are beyond explanation. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking with you was so helpful. Thanks for all the suggestions. Your watercolor leaves and quote are just beautiful. Too fun to find a heart on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice water color page and perfect quote! And nice lake too. What nice place to walk to. It would motivate me. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first photograph of your lake is particularly beautiful! I would love to live nearer a body of water. Lake Ontario is just too far away, and the public areas never feel very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with your watercolor calligraphy page and enjoyed the beauty you shared of your walk. Sometimes it's important to get specific. Spread yourself too thin and you will only defeat your purpose. I would love to find that lake on my walk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and inspiring post! I love that you are going to chose a quote to letter each week, what a treat it will be to see more of your amazing letter work 😁. The autumn leaves you painted are so pretty and I love your Emily Brontë inspired letters - perfect! The walk to your lake looks idyllic, your photo is stunning, and that's a wonderful place for meditation, it looks so relaxing 😀. I'm so pleased for you and the progress you are making with your goals, and I believe the best of plans always need to be tweaked here and there to make them work. Congratulations on your achievements so far and wishing you much happiness this Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions