Transformation Thursday...there's no reason...

magic can't happen here...or at least, with a little bit of time and effort, a little creativity is always possible.
my art space...
I really have the room and supplies not to mention the inspiration...

CJ thinks I make a difference

some favorites, a card from Janet, a picture of my girls, book of lists a gift from Onz
stained glass dish from Eoghan from Spain


 
Supplies



All that is missing is the plan...so here it is...
mantras, watercolor and plan
                                                           
close up of my tracker...
Thursday's task is tidy the study and family room. The study looks pretty good as does the family room, especially since Eoghan is reclining down there!  Now if I can get  it to look as good as my garden.


flowers are still happy
Looking forward to being happy, productive and tracking progress! Sending good things your way!


Comments

  1. You do make a difference. So glad we met. And my eyes turned green at your uber tidy art space. I need to add the tidy to my list. Your roses and lily are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking just fabulous! It will be so much fun to create in there. Hope you get some extended time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an absolutely amazing art space. I like your plan and I like how you have turned it into an accountable project, too.

    What is the plant associated with the flower in the last photo? I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room is wonderful, hope you always find lots of inspiration there. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garden is gorgeous. I think your craft room is too. Are you ready to create? I think your journal is going to be cool. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plan looks fabulous and I love the wonder woman sign on your desk 😁. You flowers in your garden are so beautiful too. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom