T stands for toil

 Although there was effort and learning in our watercolor class, it was more creative, fun and zen like. I love the results especially this watercolor by Fiona. The colors and serene atmosphere of this decomposing dory boat in the marshes of Ipswich is lovely. 

A gift for Eugene 
Proudly displayed in our living room.

I haven’t painted anything for the walls yet although I did some greeting cards for some friends and classmates.


Watercolor with Bokeh effect


Out just in time
Fiona made our New Year’s Day dinner. There was much prep work, but it was delicious and most appreciated  Setting the table, there will be no greens in a nod to the late, great Betty White, but we will toast her talent and joy
 Mary Berry’s recipe for roast chicken
Always a winner
Especially when made with love.

My word of 2022 was selected after reading a gift book from Onz.  Hope.
This book is one of my 21 of 21. Onz said she thought it seemed like one I would enjoy and she was right. Love!  Lists of happy making things, memories and people that made me laugh, reflect, and make my own list. So in 2022, Hope for good things and happy memories, little pieces of hope for you and me.


Comments

  1. Wow - all your art is fabulous! Dinner looks good too! Even the book sounds great. Happy T-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. Great word for the year, too. Let's hope this plague finally leaves. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art work is just fabulous! I'd hang any of those on my wall! I recently bought that book myself, but it's not at the top of the list right now. Bewilderment is waiting for me at the library when we get home tomorrow. I received quite a few books for Christmas and bought several more when Barnes & Noble had a 50% off sale after the holiday. Racine doesn't offer much in the way of shopping, but they do have a Barnes & Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paintings are amazing. I love the one you framed and hung painted by Fiona. This looks like a great class that you took. I hope you didn't get a lot of ice today and had a wonderful T day, as well as a start to 2022. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late visiting. I've had no internet or phone since Monday, but stopped by to say I love the painting by Fiona. My word for 2021 was Hope. I hope it works better for you than it did for me.

    Love your festive table, and am delighted you joined us for T this last week, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions