Friday Flowers, it's November, right?

Warm temperatures have kept the crisp Autumn weather at bay, and flowers that are usually a thing of the past linger on...
impatients...not in a rush to go anywhere...
Normally by now, I'd have cleaned out the garden beds, planted some fall mums and pansies, and put in some bulbs for next year. With so much color still out there to enjoy, fall flowers seem unnecessary. I guess that means, more money for art supplies! Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! In the meantime, I think I will stop and smell the roses.

Roses around the garden..
I keep trying to guess how many rosebuds will bloom before the weather turns cold.  I am just amazed that I am getting to enjoy the beauty of summer and the colors of autumn at the same time.

fall colors on the trees...
Why it just makes me feel like dancing or jumping for joy...
I'll let you decide.
Take your pick 'cuz...
It's all good! Happy Friday!








Comments

  1. I wouldn't complain if this was the weather for the entire Winter. Your flowers are gorgeous. Love the arrangement on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing to still have summer flowers in your garden and enjoy the autumnal colours too - perfect 😁. Your rose are beautiful and new art supplies sounds such a treat...lol 😉. Wishing you a Happy November! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astonishingly beautiful flowers for November, thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous photo's ... what a treat to have summer and autumn colour at the same time! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an azalea bush that is STILL in bloom ! Fall colors are slow arriving in these parts and I think we'll have a limited display. T'is fun to have both seasons represented!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers look great. Mine went downhill with the wind and rain last weekend. The cold is coming soon they say. It's time, but then, I'd love the flowers to stay blooming year round. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have azaleas still blooming and our hydrangeas in the front are still beautiful although they have changed dramatically over the last weeks. Some of our potted flowers are still doing well, but today we have heavy rain and cool temps so I'm not sure how long they'll last. I'd be happy with flowers year round! Your roses are gorgeous, and I need to think about where I might plant some next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions