Looking up to the sky last night, the moon shone brightly as clouds drifted in front, ethereal and then majestic..

Hunters Moon
Wisps of smoky clouds
dreamily drifting, revealing
the luminous moon

Illuminating the night sky
I had planned to participate in the NaBloPoMo challenge for the month of November and I almost dropped it on day 4. Then I read Honore's blog post and found a little inspiration.  She also shared a link to Austin Kleon's page for a simple way to keep track of progress.  Austin's book, Steal Like An Artist  remains on of my favorites. Just the inspiration I needed to stay on track!

Comments

  1. We're having quite the moon lately. I didn't know it was called a hunter's moon, but how appropriate. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. And your haiku is superb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these photos and thanks for sharing your concerns because it looks like I'm also a NaBloPoMoer this month, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I am always fascinated by the moon. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to capture that beautiful moon on Friday night. I haven't had a chance to upload the photos from my phone, but I don't have much hope of capturing it. I was too tired to get the big camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your moon looks so magical with those whisky clouds and luminosity - beautiful 😁. Hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo and Haiku are wonderful; I tried my hand with my iPhone to capture the moon but no such luck. Keep the faith and you can make it to the end of Nov...and even it you miss a day or so through out the month: just keep on keepin' on!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom