Mail...blowing in the wind

A very windy Monday, maybe that will help some of my Halloween mail get carried along...
sugar skull
I thought I wouldn't have much use for the eclipse stamps after August, but they are great for Halloween.
Witches brew, with eyeball of Newt
Of course the pumpkin stamps are great...and I am a lover of whimsy, so..
Time to unwrap a Reese's
The wind is howling outside my window, and the temperatures are dropping, and trees down.
My lilac tree took a hit
There is one small section of my lilac tree still standing. Hopefully it will survive. Waiting to see what happens with a few small blooms.
Autumn rose
And we will see if this skeleton manages to hold on tight..
and hopefully the dragon won't take flight...
until after Halloween night!
Happy hallow's eve..Happy Monday!






Comments

  1. Wow, your wind is really as strong as mine. I thought I lived in a windy town. I am sure your lilac bush will survive if there are any roots left intact. Spring will tell the tale, I'm sure.

    Oh, may I please have a Reese's please? LOVE the pumpkin stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wind is still whipping. 11 trees down around town. We didn't lose any. Lots of leaves came down. Love your cards and envelopes. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked my magic and here's take two, without spelling errors ... lol!!
      What a super happy post! Oh my, that happy mail you created is amazing, they are all spook-tacular ... lol 😉 I adore those pumpkin stamps and if my hubby sees those Reese's pieces he'll definitely want some too 😁. Wow, what great Halloween decorations, your dragon looks so magical watching over your house! Thanks for the smiles and wishing you a Happy hallow's eve and Happy Monday too my friend! J 😊

      Delete
  4. What perfect weather for Halloween, Nan. Your dragon must be the hit of the neighborhood - very impressive! I do hope your lilac tree pulls through. Mother Nature is amazing sometimes. Love all your Halloween mail art, Both stamps are perfect. Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was quite the windy weather, wasn't it? I have lots of leaves and branches down. I guess the times they are a changing, as that old song goes. Happy Halloween mail. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the Windy City, but we haven't seen anything like that! Hope your lilac survived. Your Halloween mail is delightful! Enjoy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions