Happy St. Patrick’s Day...some happy mail



CJ’s St. Patrick’s day card has me smiling for days. It’s just so cute! And I am so lucky to have met her many years ago, and we have had some great times together. She is a wealth of inspiration and her opinion is always highly valued, and as my family likes to tease when I offer a comment on anything , “well, what does CJ think?’ That’s the Irish sense of  humor for you.

 

I am lucky to have become friends with Maggie through an envelope exchange. Maggie and I are kindred spirits to be sure, and we have bonded over our love of Ireland, Ballykissangel, and Snoopy....not to mention calligraphy.
Procreate lettering practice
Slainte
Health and happiness to you.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you liked the little card and tickled green that I am the authority that is quoted in your household. WWCJD? 😺 I'm so glad we met all those years ago, too. 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy still for a bit longer St. Patrick's Day. CJ is a gem, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Nan. I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day. I bet those cards made it a little bit brighter. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous happy mail cards! I hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day celebrations with your family 😁. Take care and wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions