T stands for T caddy

 We live in a house of tea lovers and Fiona and I love to try new teas. I am getting low on my favorite Tea and Trumpets Earl Grey Lavender. Eugene has put the kibosh on ordering new flavored tea until we go through some of our incredibly large stash. We have made a big dent in our loose tea. Fiona got a great tea caddy so we can organize our tea bags. We have only 4 punjana teabags left from the 440 we ordered this summer, so I have more on order…it really is a go to here!

Cheers to that, Elizabeth and friends

I am working on mindfulness in all areas including eating and drinking. So as I drink my tea, I will feel the warmth of the cup, inhale the aroma, taste the flavor, and feel the sensation of swallowing. I have been listening to Rachael Kable’s podcast, The Mindful Kind and have recently started to listen to the early ones again. They are only 10 minutes each with over 300 episodes clearly listed and described, there is something for everyone.

I know that a good cup of tea and a short mindful message really sets the right intention for the day.  Stay mindful, stay present, and savor.

Comments

  1. I will check out the podcast. I love how you described drinking tea, so pleasant, I agree. I have a wooden tea caddy. It is good to have choices. :) Great t day post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice cup of tea is always a good thing. I especially like one at night after dinner. I get going through your stash, but new teas are always so tempting to try. Sounds like you are making a good dent in your stash though. Hope it was a happy T day Nan. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful message and love seeing your stash of teas-can never have too many to choose from-hugs Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bags of tea friends have sent me and they are everywhere. I only buy loose leaf, so that tea caddy for bags looks like an ideal place where they could also sit out on your counter. I'm sure you will quickly put a dent in that stash soon enough.

    I've listened to a couple of Rachel's podcasts. I stumbled on them about a month ago. Thanks for sharing Rachel Kable's podcasts and your tea stash, as well as that beautiful mug with us for T this Tuesday, dear Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea sounds fabulous. We are tea lovers here too. Love your tea stash! The podcasts sound delightful and like something we all need to listen too. Needs to be more positive in the world....Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hundreds of mindfulness podcasts sounds a bit mind-boggling. With or without tea.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice way to store the tea. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I thought I had a lot of tea! Looking forward to brewing a cup and Skyping with you later. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've gone back to podcasts while I row, but I need more than 10 minutes! I've returned to the On Being podcasts which run about an hour. I divide them into two, which encourages me to go back the next day to listen to the end. Although I do love tea, I only indulge in a couple of different kinds--black tea is my favorite, but I've finally found a green/mint tea that I also enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just making a cup of tea as I'm reading this. My cup for the moment is Clipper's Orange Turmeric Organic teabags. Very nice .
    I keep my tea/herbals in a large basket in the kitchen cupboard. When I want a cuppa, I take down the basket and rummage through the boxes and bags of loose tea. We also have to have a time of using-up stuff. I totally know what you mean.
    Sorry for the late comment, I've been busy.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Traditions