Mail on Monday

November's PTE exchange brings Autumn and Thanksgiving to mind.  I didn't have any Rooster stamps, which I thought could have been a cute idea..maybe next year. Instead I used the food stamps in homage to the bounty of Thanksgiving. I coordinated the lettering to the color of the stamp and added some Autumn flowers. While PTE is an envelope exchange, I  like to include a note. Here I have stamped an image (from Simon Says Stamp) using my Tim Holtz stamp positioner.  This is similar to a Misti, but less expensive. I learned about this product from Eileen, the Artful Crafter, and I love it.  I am able to achieve better results and use some interesting techniques.
PTE Exchange
Thankful for the chance to be creative
More matching postage stamp to lettering colors
I picked up this card at Hallmark....oh how I love that store! and I really love the sentiment. "If the world had more people like you, we'd all be saying that you a lot more often"  I feel truly blessed that I have so many people in my life to be thankful for!


Comments

  1. Envelope and card are so pretty. Let me know tomorrow if I need the Tim Holz stamp positioner (-; And the envelope and card you did for Nish are gorgeous. You're such a good sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your envelopes are just lovely. I haven't tried the stamp positioner, but I've looked into it. Nice to hear some positive feedback about it. Have a great Thanksgiving. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible photos of beautiful calligraphy. You might want to tell CJ she can make her own MISTI or stamp positioner by checking out various blogs and YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous envelope and a lovely card. I almost never buy a card, so I'm not very aware of what Hallmark has. I don't know what I'd do without my MISTI. It saved me so much time both this year and last stamping multiples for Christmas cards. To say nothing of being sure you get a good stamped image every time. Prior to the MISTI I had several other varieties but none of them worked as well or as easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, that fall leaf stamp! I love that! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your banner stamp on the front of the envelopes, what a clever idea. I must check out Mist as I am SO new to stamping the helpful hints are most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your mail pieces...they do brighten up one's mailbox and day!
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty, detailed mail art, Nan ... what a lovely idea to co-ordinate your colour palette with the postage stamps! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Nan. The maple leaf stamp is gorgeous. I'm glad you're happy with the Tim Holtz stamp positioner. I love mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card- especially the colors!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom