Friday flourishing

 The holidays offer a great opportunity to practice some flourishing.

Dressed for the holidays 


And of course, it’s always a good time for baking!
Love these  Gingerbread cupcakes
With Gingerbread sprinkles 
On my holiday plate!

The flourishing is inspired by Heather Held’s beautiful flourishing. The cupcake recipe is from one of my favorite sources for recipes, Sally’s Baking addiction. Everything from her site has been delicious!
Gingerbread on the tree!
Cute, but not to eat....

I love Gingerbread but especially at the holidays. Anytime, I can add molasses is a good thing, and serving up something delicious on one of our many Christmas dishes adds to the festivities. Happy baking holidays!


Comments

  1. I've always loved gingerbread. I've made gingerbread cookies, but you have created masterpieces. These are all most impressive, even the one on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flourished gingerbread man is awesome! Your crew is lucky to have you baking such delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice gingerbread in all forms Nan. I love your sketch. I recently used this quote, and planned on posting it later this weekend. But time to make some gingerbread, unless you'd like to share a bite of yours? Smile. Have a wonderful weekend Nan. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gingerbread too! Loving your artwork and words, such fun 😀. The gingerbread cupcake looks delicious and wow, your tree decoration is amazing - perfection! I've just purchased some Gingerbread flavoured popcorn to enjoy whilst watching Christmas movies - yum! I hope you've had a lovely week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite cookies is a chocolate gingerbread cookie--on the list for tomorrow! That gingerbread cupcake looks divine--as does your flourishing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together