Friday flourishing

 Holidays are the perfect occasion for flourishing. 

Flourishing seems joyful.
I love reindeers and 
Navy and white combinations.

I also love flowers, so we indulged with a trip to our favorite garden center.

Color abounds on poinsettias 
Inspiration for watercolors.
Cute decorations 
Inspiration for our Christmas projects.  

Although we are used to being housebound with Covid protocols, we wanted to get in a socially distant excursion. Fun times are considered essential before the snow arrived...mission accomplished!








 



Comments

  1. What incredible cards. Blue and white are magical at Christmastime, I believe.

    Those poinsettias are lovely and healthy. I just hope to keep my ONE healthy through the new year. That garden center had oodles and some really lovely ones, too. Even the decorations were adorable and that ceramic tree immediately caught my eye. Glad your shopping is finished and I hope you aren't snowed in too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flourishes! Glad you were able to get out for a bit before the snow came. Hope you're dug out. Take care and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flourishes--as always! I, too, love the blue and white. Our local garden center is so large, I've felt "safe" there all through the pandemic as long as I avoid weekends! Nothing better than flowers to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful Christmas cards, the flourishes look amazing! I love both the reindeer and blue and white designs - amazing 😀. So nice to get in the Christmas spirit by visiting the garden centre especially before the snow arrives, glad you had a wonderful time! Take care and happy holidays! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

Art in Bloom

T stands for Time together