Flipping pages, feeling good

 Matt Haig is one of my favorite authors.  The Midnight Library is in my top 21 of 2021 and I was excited when this one came in to the  library. 

Full of comforts
Matt Haig has been very forthcoming about his struggles with anxiety and depression. This book is full of his thoughts, ideas and quotes about finding hope during difficult times. I found it equally about finding joy in the everyday moments. Despite a self imposed moratorium on buying books, I ordered one for myself and a few for gifts as soon as I finished the library copy.  It’s a fabulous book to flip open to any page and have a feel good moment. I am inspired to start my own comfort book.

This book may be my number 1 this year.  I am around 80 books so far, but this was the one I want to share most. Such a wonderful, positive read. Love, love, love.💕

Comments

  1. Wow, you've read 80 books! I don't seem to read books anymore. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting. I love reading yours and CJ's Saturday book posts. I also sent you the pie recipe via email. Let me know if you don't get it. Happy Saturday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read TWO books this year and was happy with them. So glad this was a feel good book, because it's a very depressing subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great read, I'll have to add it to my reading list! Thanks for sharing and wishing you a lovely weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's quite a recommendation. I enjoyed The Midnight Library, but I'm not sure it will even make my Top Ten list. Off to see if it's in our library.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

T stands for Time together