Flipping pages, recipe style

 I just participated in a calligraphy recipe swap with ink and wash techniques.


I used pigma micron markers for the vegetable drawings and water color pencils to color and wash.
Procreate practice with a chisel tip brush.
The recipe that I chose to exchange was a go to chicken soup from Shalane Flanagan’s Run Fast, Eat Slow.   This is a well used cookbook here with tons of healthy recipes.

Shalane has just released a new cookbook which is filled with great recipes to start the day and exercise tips as well. Just like Shalane, who just completed 6 marathons in 42 days all under 2:47, it’s a winner!


Comments

  1. That sounds like a really fun exchange. Love your recipe card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful envelopes, great postage stamps to match the challenge, and a beautifully created recipe card. It even sounds good, too. Who doesn't love chicken soup when you don't feel well? I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your illustrations for the recipe card--those boxing gloves are perfect! And, of course, your envelopes are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your drawings! They look so amazing, it sounds like a fun way to exchange recipes and share the love too - fabulous 😀. I hope that you are keeping well and have a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Read this month

T stands for Traditions

Art in Bloom